Pineapple actually is the best cure for a sore throat. My mom and mil always say pineapple is a fruit that makes your body hot, so it’s not supposed to be taken while there is a cough or cold. Nowadays internet brings focus in all these subjects. I have found that pineapple is a best cure for a sore throat and it can be taken when we have cold. Lots of people now are eating healthy and they all know the need of eating fruits. Sometimes the best way of consuming fruits are making juices.
Pineapple Panna is just like the Aam ka Panna. Adding black salt and cumin powder gives the flavour to any kind of Panna. It’s a drink that’s so refreshing in the summer especially on hot days.
Hope you all will try and let me know how much you liked it.
- Pineapple – 2 cups (chopped in chunks)
- Black Salt – 1/4 tsp.
- Cumin Powder – 1 tsp.
- Sugar – 1 to 2 tbsp. (If needed)
- Take all your ingredients ready.
- Chop the Pineapple into chunks.
- Add them in the blender along with black salt and cumin powder.
- Can add sugar if needed.
- Blend everything along with ice cubes(if you want the juice Chill) and blend everything until smooth.
- Check the taste and serve them chilled.
Note : The juice can be served without filtering along with the fibers or can also be served after filtering.
The extra pineapple can be freezed after chopping in a ziplog bag for another serving in the freezer.
Can add ice cubes if a chill juice is needed.
If you don’t have black salt add chat masala and table salt together.
Sugar can be added according to the sweetness needed in the juice.
The Pineapple Panna is ready to be served. Try and let me know if you liked it.