Here am bringing you all a milkshake recipe. Its so easy and filling and can be had for breakfast. As this milkshake has no sugar it can taken by people who want to diet also. I am not a great fan of sugar. Infact I add jaggery to my tea. I believe having juice added with loads of sugar has no health value so its always good to avoid sugar. But to make life sweeter we need to add it in some desserts, cannot avoid them completely. Ok now lets get to this very easy to make milkshake.
Hope you all will try and let me know how much you liked it.
Cuisine: World | Category: Milkshakes/Breakfast Ideas | Prep time: 5 mins | Serves: 1
- Banana – 1 big or 2 small
- Dates – 2
- Milk – 1 cup (preferably cold)
- Take all your ingredients ready.
- Chop the banana and deseed the dates if it has seeds.
- Put the banana and dates into a blender and add the milk.
- Blend everything to a smooth shake.
- Voila ………… Its ready. Enjoy this creamy milkshake for breakfast. Its healthy.
Note : Dates & banana gives the sweetness to this shake, so no need to add any sugar.
If you need more sweetness to the shake then add honey to it.
Adding cold milk makes it frothy and thick. If we add ice to make it cold then the milkshake becomes thin.
Freezing the banana gives a creamy milkshake.
The Dates Banana Milkshake is ready to be served. Have it for breakfast. Can give for children also. Try and let me know if you liked it.