I am truly delighted to share with you all that I have been nominated for the Blogger recognition award by four of my felow bloggers
- Deepa Binu Jacob of Currylives, Thank you Deepa
- Malini of Malinispace, Thankyou Malini
- Jyoti of Jyotiskitchen, Thankyou Joyti
- Priya of Arusuvainavu, Thankyou Priya
I am pleased, honored and humbled to accept this award. These awards motivate me more to post more and do more justice to the blog.
I have been following their blogs for quiet sometime now. Each one has an awesome blog to be mentioned. Each and everyone is good in their work and if you haven’t visited their blogs do visit them.
I apologise for not doing this post long time back, it took me sol ong to compose this and post it. Sorry for that.
- Rules for Blogger Recognition Award :
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide links to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to your post.
- Write a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice to new bloggers.
- Select the 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
My blogging began May 2014, and it is almost going to be 2 years. Am glad to be in this world as I find myself occupied with the blogging and also got lot of friends in this blogging world. Maybe before starting to blog I wouldn’t be talking to strangers or adding them in my facebook or even sometimes in whatsapp and instagram. But this blogging platform has given me a lot of friends along the journey. I started this blog to spend some value time in recording my recipes online. It has turned to become an obcession without any guilts. Sometimes I feel am I doing the right thing. But almost from November 2014 I have visitors to the blog everyday. It is never nill, sothat keeps me going. Thanks to all who follow me, comment in my posts and who visit my blog for recipes. This keeps me going.
Advice to new bloggers
Am not so good to advice others, but one thing I can tell is that do follow your heart and you will see tremendous support by others through out your journey. Posting regularly is considered by all a good thing to attract people to their blog, but I would say eventhough you might not be posting often but do a worthy post that will be looked out for. Yes do work to keep a polished blog with lovely pictures or writings. Connect with the fellow bloggers by commenting in their posts. Trust yourself and don’t have any doubt in what you are doing.
Please check out the blogs which I have nominated and would love to encourage others to visit these inspiring blogs.
1. Neethu of Outlawnee
2. Praveena of Myweekendfoodexperiments
3. Shweta of thesoulsearchersite
6. Loretta of safariofthemind
7. Abha of abhajhablog
8. Emily of emilyshomecookedkitchen
9. Robbie of robbiesinspiration
10. Saumya of pamperurtastebuds
11. Kah Choon of Kahchoonsblog
12. Mallika of afoodiehousewife
For those of you who accept this nomination…
- Create a blog thanking the blogger who nominated you and listing their site.
- Nominate few bloggers you follow and notify them.
- Share an experience that got you started blogging.
- Share a word of advice for fellow bloggers.