Another recipe for the love of Avocado
“For the love of its creaminess
For the abundance of its healthy vitamins and minerals
For the love of this nutricious fruit or vegetable (???)
For its love of our hearts – with monosaturated fats
For the no cook wonder fruit or vegetable”
HERE IS A RECIPE
Make Ice Cream with Avocado and enjoy the goodness of the fruit. Its a great substitute for a normal Ice cream. I have made an easier version and its a no churn ice cream. But there is a much healthier version to this. Will do it soon and post it here.
Hope you all will try and let me know how much you liked it.
Cuisine: World | Category: Puddings/Avocado Recipes | Prep time: 10 mins | Serves: 10 t o12
- Avocado’s – 3 Nos. (Small to Medium)
- Condensed Milk – 1/2 Cup (Increase or Decrease according to taste)
- Milk – 1/2 cup (Full cream)
- Take all your ingredients ready.
- Split the Avocado’s and remove the pit and scoop the fruit.
- Place them all in a blender and then add the condensed milk and milk along with it and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Check the sweetness and transfer to a container and freeze it until set.
- After 3 hours the Ice Cream is ready. Enjoy the Avocado Ice cream with some topping of your choice. Even kids will like it.
Note : Avocado’s have to be ripe.
The amount of Condensed milk can be increased or decreased according to one’s sweet tooth.
Can replace 1/2 milk with 1/4 of evaporated milk. I didn’t have so didn’t add. But adding evaporated milk will make the ice cream even more creamier.
After blending everything it can be chilled and served like an ice cream. Or serve it chilled in the refrigerator like a pudding.
I didn’t add lime juice as I was not sure of the taste. The colour didn’t change as it is freezed. It just had a top layer of a bit dark green. If you like can add a tsp of lime juice.
The Avocado Ice Cream is ready to be devoured. Try and let me know if you liked it.